Today we can’t really imagine our lives without a mere social media presence. Having an account on Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp, has become almost like an utmost essentiality. If one doesn’t have a social media account these days, we easily let go of them, saying they are ‘backdated.’
In a world where social media has become the ruling authority of the human life, people are now getting increasingly bent on getting a high number of Instagram likes and followers or a high number of Facebook reacts. It is as if, the more of these one has, the more famous one is. The world has become centered on these mere numbers, so much so that people more often than not, are seen to devote a major part of their time in growing themselves on these social media.
Instagram likes and followers are an essential part of its social media performance. It is as if, these numbers define one’s presence and fame on this social platform. People today, are seen to be hell bent on increasing these as much as possible. It is though these numbers substantiate a user’s success and growth. Almost anyone and everyone is seen to change their profiles from private visibility to public visibility, just for the mere sake of gaining a few more likes or followers.
FAKE VS. REAL:
People nowadays are driven by an intent urge of gaining more and more followers. Some may even sort to ‘buying’ these followers, as is provided in quite a few websites and apps. Many do this for superficial reasons. While others like brands, may seem to do so, in order to affiliate their marketing purposes.
Given below are a few strategies that might come useful in detecting and eradicating the fake followers and likes from a profile and help gain some real ones:
- Determination of the overall purpose of one’s account is the most basic and the primary thing to do. One needs to determine to what shall the profile cater to. It can be a personal blog, a travel account, for business and marketing, for art, etc.
- Coming up with creative and innovative content is one of the most important things to do.
- Designing the profile according to its purpose is necessary in order to let one’s audience know what the profile caters to.
- The pictures and/or videos that are uploaded should be unique and catchy.
- Adding proper hashtags and tagging important pages and users also helps one gets recognized.
While getting a high number of Instagram likes and followers at https://gramhum.com/ seems to be the most ultimate thing in today’s world, it of course isn’t really all you need to harness and grow your passion. Just for the sake of reaching the high numbers, it’s not at all necessary to resort to fake ones. If your passion is kindled and given the time to grow, a social media account like Instagram may not always be necessary to harness the same.